We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Not rendering in docker container

Hi, Im on version v18.4.41, Ive been using syncfusion for a long time now, Ive noticed that when you run a blazor server side webapp on a docker container for linux, in my case, some controls dont work properly, in this case charts wont render, and accumulation charts neither.
My DE is:
Windows 10 Pro
Visual Studio Preview Version 16.9.0 Preview 2.0
Using docker-compose with containers for linux, which is officially supported on VS
If I debug the app on my machine its the same as if I deploy the app to a docker container running on Ubuntu Server 19.1, I think you should address this issue because the essence of Balzor and .net core (now net 5) is to be multiplatform.

2 Replies 1 reply marked as answer

SM Srihari Muthukaruppan Syncfusion Team February 4, 2021 02:39 PM UTC

Hi Raul, 

We are analyzing your query. and we will update the status within two business days(February 8, 2021). We appreciate your patience until then. 

Regards, 
Srihari M 

DG Durga Gopalakrishnan Syncfusion Team February 15, 2021 12:14 PM UTC

Hi Raul,

Sorry for delay in response. We have provided support to render the Syncfusion components in Blazor native for best user experience. Hence, we request you to kindly include the lodash script in the HEAD element of the ~/Pages/_Host.cshtml page for server side blazor application. In case, if you are using WASM application, include it in the HEAD element of the ~/wwwroot/index.html page.  

_Host.cshtml
<head>
</head>

Startup.cs
public void ConfigureServices(IServiceCollection services)        {
          services.AddSignalR(e => {
                e.MaximumReceiveMessageSize = 102400000;
            });
}

UG Link : https://blazor.syncfusion.com/documentation/chart/getting-started/#adding-chart-component-to-the-application

Please ensure whether you have included the required above changes in your application and revert us if you are still facing the problem.

Regards,
Durga G

Marked as answer
Loader.
Up arrow icon