We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Toast not shown (vers 18.3.47)

Hello!

I can't show a toast.
I followed the demo at this address https://blazor.syncfusion.com/demos/toast/default-functionalities?theme=bootstrap4
I am using version 18.3.47

My code is this:

<SfToast @ref="ToastObj" Title="Adaptive Tiles Meeting" Timeout=5000 Icon="e-meeting" Content="Prova">
        <ToastPosition X="Right"></ToastPosition>
    </SfToast>

<SfButton @onclick="this.ShowToast"
              Content="ShowToast"/>

private async Task ShowToast ()
     {
         await this.ToastObj.Show ();
     }

Looking at the generated html I saw that the "e-blazor-toast-hidden" css rule is applied which has visibility hidden

I also tried setting some delays or calling the Hide ("All") method and then showing the toast with Show () but it doesn't work

Am I wrong something? Can you kindly help me?

Thanks

Luca

4 Replies 1 reply marked as answer

IS Indrajith Srinivasan Syncfusion Team November 9, 2020 11:49 AM UTC

Hi Luca, 

Greetings from Syncfusion support, 

We have validated your reported query. We have tried to reproduce the reported issue using the Nuget version 18.2.47, but unfortunately we couldn’t find any issues with the SfToast rendering. We have also shared the ensured sample from our end. 

Can you please share us the following details, 

• Share us the screenshot of the error log if any ?
  • Are you able to reproduce the reported issue in the above shared sample ?
  • If possible, can you replicate the reported issue in the above sample and revert back to us ?

The above details will be helpful for us to further validate on the reported issue. 

Regards, 
Indrajith 

LU Luca November 10, 2020 08:54 AM UTC

Thanks for the reply.
The example works with IIS Express, if I set IIS it doesn't work.
What am I doing wrong?

A detail: if I use version 18.3.0.44 it works, with version 18.3.0.47 it gives me an error (see zip file)

Attachment: Error_5b149e26.zip

PM Pandiyaraj Muniyandi Syncfusion Team November 10, 2020 12:16 PM UTC

Good day to you. 

We have validated the reported issue and able to reproduce from our end. Already, we have internally fixed this issue and the fix will be included in the upcoming patch release which is scheduled on tomorrow (11th November). 

We appreciate your patience until then. 

Regards, 
Pandiyaraj 

Marked as answer

IS Indrajith Srinivasan Syncfusion Team November 11, 2020 12:22 PM UTC

Hi Luca, 

Can you please upgrade your Nuget package version to the 18.3.48 and check the reported issue from your end ? 

Regards, 
Indrajith 

Loader.
Up arrow icon