We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'length') [Selection.getLineWidgetInternal]

Hello,

When I try to open a Word (.docx) that has been converted from a .Net Core backend running SF DocIO 21.1.37, I am receiving the following errors:

Screenshot 2023-03-31 140934 1.png

I saw a similar thread here: https://www.syncfusion.com/forums/167612/cannot-read-property-containerwidget-of-undefined

But that appears to have been fixed in an earlier version. The errors are appearing when I display the document, not taking any action on it. I attached a sample Word doc that's erroring out.

I am using Vue 2.7.14, and using the following SF package version. Thank you.

"@syncfusion/ej2-vue-documenteditor": "^21.1.37"

Attachment: Quote_Letter_be8023d8.7z

3 Replies

SK Selvaprakash Karuppusamy Syncfusion Team April 4, 2023 04:57 AM UTC

Hi Doug,

We couldn’t reproduce the reported issue. Please refer to the attached video for your reference.

Please use the attached sample to try to replicate the issue, and please let us know if the issue is reproduced.

Regards,

Selvaprakash K

Attachment: sample_6c5cd831.zip

DT Doug Thierjung April 4, 2023 03:25 PM UTC

Thank you for the files. I'll make a clean project and see if I can reproduce that way.

SK Selvaprakash Karuppusamy Syncfusion Team April 5, 2023 05:15 AM UTC

You're welcome, Doug. Get back to us if you are still having any issues.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon