We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Grid enableStickyHeader throws error with react-i18next (translations)

Hi,

I am using react-i18next for translations, however, when I'm setting enableStickyHeader=true for my GridComponent, it gives me always the following error:

I've attached an example, that shows the error:

Stackblitz: https://stackblitz.com/edit/react-1eafwe?file=app.js

or attached zip-file (see app.js file).

Any ideas? Thanks in advance...

Attachment: react1eafwe_86d50a70.zip

5 Replies

PS Pavithra Subramaniyam Syncfusion Team January 21, 2022 02:12 PM UTC

Hi Laurin, 

We could see that the reported error occurs only when rendering Grid with “react-i18next”. Currently we are validating this scenario in our source, and we will update details on January 25th, 2021. Until then we suggest you to set the “enableStickyHeader” property inside the “created” event of Grid component as given below 

<GridComponent 
          dataSource={data} 
          created={() => { 
            gridInst.enableStickyHeader = true; 
          }} 
        > 

Regards, 
Pavithra S 

JC Joseph Christ Nithin Issack Syncfusion Team January 26, 2022 04:43 PM UTC

Hi Laurin, 

Sorry for inconvenience caused. 

We are still validating the scenario in our source, we will update the details on January 28th, 2022. We appreciate your patience until then. 

Regards, 
Joseph I. 

PS Pavithra Subramaniyam Syncfusion Team January 31, 2022 02:06 PM UTC

Hi Laurin, 

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Since we are facing some complexities with the reported scenario validation, we will update further details on Feb 2nd, 2022. Until then we suggest to use the provided workaround to make the sticky header Grid. 

Regards, 
Pavithra S 

PS Pavithra Subramaniyam Syncfusion Team February 8, 2022 12:20 PM UTC

Hi Laurin, 

Sorry for the delay in contact you. 

We have logged a defect report for the issue “Enabling sticky header with react-i18next throws script error”. At Syncfusion, we are committed to fixing all validated defects (subject to technological feasibility and Product Development Life Cycle ) and will include the defect fix in our weekly patch release scheduled to be rolled out on 16th, February 2022. We appreciate your patience until then. 

You can now track the current status of your request, review the proposed resolution timeline, and contact us for any further inquiries through the below link, 

Note: The feedback link is under review state. It will be visible once review is done. 

Regards, 
Pavithra S 

PS Pavithra Subramaniyam Syncfusion Team February 18, 2022 05:35 AM UTC

Hi Laurin,   

Thanks for your patience.  

We are glad to announce that we have added the fix for the issue –“Enabling sticky header with react-i18next throws script error” in our patch release (v19.4.52). So please update your packages to latest version to include the fix.  

We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience in waiting for this release. Please contact us if you would require any further assistance.  

Regards,  
Pavithra S  

Loader.
Up arrow icon