We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

virtual-scrolling bug with the firsts elements

Hello,

I create a TreeGrid with virtual scroll is enable and the first element dissapears randomly, is the same in your exemple : https://ej2.syncfusion.com/angular/demos/#/material/treegrid/virtual-scrolling

The grid in the first time : 

If I scroll down and scroll up :

The first item change, if I scroll down and scroll up a second :

The first item is back !

Best Regards,

Robin

3 Replies

FS Farveen Sulthana Thameeztheen Basha Syncfusion Team May 28, 2020 11:50 AM UTC

Hi Robin, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

We are able to reproduce the problem at our end. Further analyzing we have confirmed this issue “Initial set of record disappers when we scroll randomly while using Virtual Scroll” as bug. Thank you for the taking the time to report the issue and helping us improve our product. At Syncfusion we are committed to fixing all the validated defect (subject to technological feasibility and Product Development Life Cycle) and including its fix in our subsequent release. The fix for the issue will be included in 16th June 2020 patch release. 

You can track the current status of your request, review the resolution timeline and contact us for any further inquiries through this link.     

Note: To view the above feedback, kindly login into your account.     

Please get back to us if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Farveen sulthana T 

JG Joey Goertzen June 16, 2020 03:42 PM UTC

I just tested @syncfusion/ej2-angular-treegrid 18.1.57 and the issue is still there.

I can reproduce it in Chrome Version 83.0.4103.106 (Official Build) (64-bit) by scrolling down until the table.e-table and tbody elements flash in the DOM explorer...

...but before the div.e-virtualtable element's translate value changes...

...and then attempting to scroll back up to the top.

FS Farveen Sulthana Thameeztheen Basha Syncfusion Team June 17, 2020 02:17 PM UTC

Hi Joey, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

We are able to replicate the problem at our end in your specified scenario(Scrolled between that Initial set of records) with that mentioned version. Further analyzing we have confirmed this issue “Initial Set of Records disappears when we Scroll up and down in between that particular records” as bug. Thank you for the taking the time to report the issue and helping us improve our product. At Syncfusion we are committed to fixing all the validated defect (subject to technological feasibility and Product Development Life Cycle) and including its fix in our subsequent release. The fix for the issue will be included in 24th June 2020 patch release.  

You can track the current status of your request, review the resolution timeline and contact us for any further inquiries through this link.      

Note: To view the above feedback, kindly login into your account.      

Please get back to us if you need any further assistance.  

Regards, 
Farveen sulthana T 

Loader.
Up arrow icon