We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Unable to get Zooming and Panning when using visibleMinimum and visibleMaximum of the X-Axis.

Hello,
I am working on real time area chart where I have to display range of data points on rendering. After using visibleMinimum and visibleMaximum  properties of the X-Axis(Reference Thread Id: 151078) I am unable to get scrolling and panning and zooming effect as well.

3 Replies

DD Dharanidharan Dharmasivam Syncfusion Team March 2, 2020 11:15 AM UTC

Hi Novneet, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. We have analyzed your query and we tried to replicate the reported scenario at our end. Unfortunately, the scenario is not replicated at our end. The sample used for testing can be found below. 
Here we have used visibleMinimum, visibleMaximum properties, and the panning/zooming is working properly. Since, we are not aware on the exact scenario on which the panning/zooming is not working, kindly revert us the version of chart widget you are using now and try to replicate your scenario with the attached sample. This will be helpful in further analysis and provide you the solution sooner. 

Thanks, 
Dharani. 

NO Novneet March 4, 2020 12:56 PM UTC

Thanks for looking into it.
The sample snippets you have shared, zooming and panning is working properly on Y-axis. But It didn't work on X-axis after using visibleMinimum and visibleMaximum properties of the X-axis.
In the code sample the visibleMinimum and visibleMaximum have set to 5 and 15 respectively out of  20 number of data points. But I didn't get the rest 5 no of points as scroll didn't work on the X-axis.
I want to use the visibleMinimum and visibleMaximum to show the limited points and scrolling features for horizontal direction as well.
Please find the attachment.
Thanks.

Attachment: graph_scroll_be533f.zip

DD Dharanidharan Dharmasivam Syncfusion Team March 5, 2020 06:45 PM UTC

Hi Novneet, 

We have analyzed your query and unfortunately, it is not replicate at our end. We are ensured with our latest version 17.4.51. As you said, we have set visible minimum and visible maximum as 5 and 15 respectively in a set of 20 data points, it is panned correctly till the end and also to the first. And we also ensure for the data time axis for the same scenario it works correctly. And hereby we attached the video and sample for your reference and kindly revert us in that sample with issue replicated the scenario will help us to solve your problem quickly. 

video1:   [Datetime -axis-video] 

video2:    [Numeric-axis-video]

sample1: [Datetime-sample]

sample2: [numeric-sample]

Regards, 
Dharani. 

Loader.
Up arrow icon