We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

SOLVED - Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'enable' of undefined

New to Syncfusion, generally up and running okay except for this issue.  I added the Chart to a page, works slick as can be locally.

EDIT TO ADD: This is an ASP NET CORE 2.0 MVC application.

Published to Azure, though, zooming only partially works.  Same behavior in Chrome or Edge.  I can zoom with scroll wheel but no mouse-click events register on the chart area and the pointer is stuck at a hand with a finger.  Any time mouse moves over the chart area I get this error (Uncaught TypeError):

Here is the full .cshtml of the page showing the chart (minus layout):

2 Replies

MB Mikah Barnett December 15, 2017 04:51 AM UTC

I believe this error was caused by duplicate registration of the chart.min.js control.

When I installed Syncfusion (to an existing NET Core / MVC app) it did not bring in any of the syncfusion-javascript libraries, and I believe when fiddling around with those I got something doubled up.

Anyway, it's all working as it should now - pretty impressive performance with 3k data points at a time!

DD Dharanidharan Dharmasivam Syncfusion Team December 15, 2017 12:07 PM UTC

Hi Mikah, 

Thanks for using our products and we are happy to hear you that, the reported issue is fixed at your end.  

Kindly revert us, if you need further assistance. 

Dharani. 

Loader.
Up arrow icon