We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Bubble chart x values ​​do not show up

Hi, 

I want to use coordinates in the bubble chart graph. When I give the minimum and maximum values ​​in the range,

the numbers do not go up.

1. I will send my code block in my project and bubble chart.                                                                                           

2. I can not see the values ​​on the x axis like the picture (.https://hizliresim.com/POkMOQ)

Thanks in advance.

Ayben.

Attachment: rr_3b2fb655.rar

1 Reply

AT Anandaraj T Syncfusion Team October 10, 2017 01:32 PM UTC

Hi Ayben, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion products. 

We have tried to replicate the reported issue in a simple sample but the issue is not reproduced. Bubbles at the extreme of axis range are appearing correctly. The sample used for testing can be found in the following link 

[Bubbles visible at the extreme range] 

Since the issue is not replicated in our end, we would like to know the following details so that we can analyze the issue further and provide a solution. 

1. Could you please let us know whether you are expecting the axis range to automatically adjust such that bubbles at the extreme will appear completely inside chart area ?
  2. Could you please let us know whether you would like to display axis labels outside chart area ?
  3. Could you please let us know whether axis range is set to x-axis or y-axis ?
  4. Could you please replicate the issue in above sample or provide a sample to replicate the issue ?

The information provided would be of great help in providing a solution. 

Please let us know if we misunderstood your query. 

Regards, 
Anand 

Loader.
Up arrow icon